The Dodge Charger is a brand of automobile marketed by Dodge. The first Charger was a show car in 1964. There have been several different production Chargers, built on three different platforms and sizes. In the U.S., the Charger nameplate has been used on subcompact hatchbacks, full-sized sedans, and personal luxury coupes. The current version is a four-door sedan. Here we present with all the particulars on all the models of Dodge Charger For Sale.
Dodge Charger For Sale
The three main iterations of Dodge Chargers were a mid-size (B-body) two-door car (1966–78), a subcompact (L-body) car (1983–87), and the (LX) full-size platform four-door sedans built since 2006. The name was also carried by a 1999 concept car that differed substantially from the Charger eventually placed into production for the 2006 model year. A similar name plate, the Ram Charger, was used for the truck-type vehicle.The name Charger was also used in Brazil as a performance model based on the Dart.
Dodge Brand vehicles are bred for performance, and the Dodge Charger carries on that lineage. From heart-pounding power to unexpected efficiency, America’s only four-door muscle car is one unforgettable ride. Performance is more than just a word. It’s the rumble of the engine. The grip of the road. The efficiency found in each mile. Performance is the driving force of the Dodge Charger.
Features of Dodge Charger
- A performance-inspired electronic shifter provides a smooth transfer between gears with short throws and low shift effort and gives you visual and physical feedback on gear selection.
- For elevated driver control, available steering wheel-mounted metal paddle shifters allow you to shift gears without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Weather nearly any storm. Get firmer control even in harsh conditions thanks to the most technologically advanced AWD system in its class with front axle disconnect.
- Electric power steering provides three driver-selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort and Sport. Precise tuning allows you to experience optimal steering at all vehicle speeds.
- This carefully calibrated program lets you deliver improved acceleration off the line. Using the available Dodge Performance Pages, you can turn the Launch Control System on and off and set the preferred launch rpm.
- We’ll help make sure you are prepared. All-Speed Traction Control helps maintain traction and stability by applying brake pressure to slipping wheels and reducing engine power when necessary to help the tires regain traction.
- The Anti-lock Brake System senses and prevents wheel lockup, offering improved steering control under extreme braking or slippery conditions.
- Even the most powerful bodies need a spotter sometimes. That’s why Advanced Brake Assist senses emergency braking and applies maximum braking power as needed.
- To improve performance in wet conditions, Rain Brake Support removes water from brake pads by applying a small amount of pressure to the caliper. It engages when the windshield wipers are activated.
- It’s all about the axles. The lightweight cast-aluminum axles and axle housing help reduce friction and provide weight savings for increased efficiency.
- We have been working on our back muscles. Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) gives you a true high-performance feel by enhancing control while cornering. RWD provides improved traction and the ability to achieve near 50/50 front/rear weight distribution.
All the above features tell you that this is one you need to think while planning to buy a car. For more details on Dodge Charger For Sale click here.